Art Work Requirements
Embroidery, Engraving, Screen Printing, Banners & logo T-shirt Printing:
* Corel Draw (.CDR) , EPS or Adobe Illustrator (.AI) graphic files are preferred on all jobs.
* Camera ready art is acceptable (300 DPI minimum), however an art fee will be incurred.
* If graphic art is not available, our full service art department will be glad to assist you.
* Artwork not in a vector format listed above will be billed at $25.00 per half hour for any portion of a half hour spent on art work.
General Terms of Agreement
* New accounts may require "Payment" in full prior to production being scheduled. Approved company checks, or credit cards are accepted.
* Net terms are available with approved credit, and may be suspended at anytime. Past due accounts will be charged 1.5% interest per month. Shipments may be suspended until the account is current.
* Each returned check is subject to $35.00 service fee.
Cancellations / Returns
* Any cost incurred prior to the change or cancellation of an order will be invoiced to the customer. This may include, but not be limited to art services already in progress or revenues lost if production time was blocked and then canceled.
* Return Policy
* We ask that you choose your garments carefully, especially size. Once they are customized, we cannot take them back. Distinctive Togs cannot issue refunds on any special or personalized orders.
If you wish to return a product you purchased from Distinctive Togs please contact us at (513) 330-5506 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All returns must have an RMA, and all RMA's must be requested within ten (10) days of receipt of said product. All items are guaranteed to be as described or you may return it if an RMA is requested within ten (10) days of receipt of said product, see 'Refund Request' below. All claims for broken, defective or damaged product must be made within ten (10) days of receipt of said product, see applicable section below.
Refund Request: In the unlikely even that the product you receive is not what you expected, or you have simply changed your mind about your purchase, we will be happy to give you a full product refund less shipping charges. However, if your products has been personalized with logos, names or dates, these items canot be returned. All of our products are described in detail on our website and we do our best to educate our customers before they make a purchase, or we may supply prototypes and or samples when personalizing. If errors are made or mistakes due to Distinctive Togs mistakes please contact us for an RMA. An RMA must be received within ten (10) days of receipt of the product. The customer is responsible for returning the unopened package in re-saleable condition with insured shipping paid delivered to the location from which it was sent. Pack the items securely and insure the package for the purchase price of the merchandise. We do not issue credit until the item is back in our hands and insurance protects you against the package being lost or damaged in transit.
Damaged Product: Pieces damaged in shipping may be returned for full refund including shipping costs, repair or replacement if replacement is available. Please contact Distinctive Togs immediately to obtain an RMA within ten (10) days of receipt of the damaged product. All packing materials must be kept regardless of apparent damage to packaging. The damaged goods must be returned to the location from which it was sent before a replacement or refund will be issued.
Defective Product: In the unlikely event that the customer receives defective product, the customer will receive a full product refund including shipping charges or the defective items will be replaced if replacement is available. Please contact Distinctive Togs to obtain an RMA within ten (10) days of receipt of the defective product. Pack the items securely and insure the package for the purchase price of the merchandise. We do not issue credit until the item is back in our hands and insurance protects you against the package being lost or damaged in transit.
* Liability for infringement of designs made per customer's art is assumed by the customer.
* The customer shall provide "proof of right to use" such designs when questioned by a third party.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Distinctive Togs website. On some pages, you can send us an email and make inquiries on products or pricing. The following information can be collected on these pages:
Distinctive Togs may also gather non-identifying data through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. We may break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself only to respond to your inquiry or comment. We do not share this information with outside parties.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Any aggregated information we collect is not correlated with data about individual users. We use summaries of this aggregated data to better design our website and to monitor its function.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please feel free to contact us.